Wheat Seed Treatment
HarvestShield™ Wheat Seed Treatment by McKillip Seeds
Protect Your Farm’s Investment with Harvestshield™ Seed Treatment by McKillip Seeds
HarvestShield™ seed treatment from McKillip Seeds gives your wheat best-in-class protection against harmful early-season disease and insects. With an industry-leading fungicide and insecticide package, HarvestShield delivers the protection needed to give your crop the ultimate advantage through harvest.
- Rancona@ V-100 Pro FS: a broad-spectrum, seed treatment fungicide containing ipconazole and carboxin for the control of a wide range of labeled diseases on listed cereals, corn, dried shelled beans and soybeans
- Metalaxyl: a systemic fungicide used to control pythium damping off and systemic downy mildew
- Thiabenazole: a systemic fungicide which aids in the control of many important plant diseases
- Imidacloprid: a systemic insecticide proven to effectively protect wheat from a broad range of harmful insects
- Diacon IGR Plus: a liquid stored grain protectant that is applied directly to grain to help stop pests and provide excellent grain and seed protection
- Polymer/Colorant/Stabilizer: a polymer coating designed to improve plantability, reduce dust-off of actives, and improve seed flow
|General Seed Rots|
|Seedling Blight, Root, Foot and Crown Rot caused by Fusarium or Rhizoctonia|
|Seedling Blight, Root Rot and Damping-Off caused by Soil-Borne Pyhthium spp.|
|Common Bunt (Stinking Smut)|
|Suppression of Powdery Mildew, Barley Stripe|
|Aphids, Hessian Fly|
|Common Grain Storage Insects|
|Three-Cornered Alfalfa Hopper|
McKillip Seeds Wheat Offering
Protect Your Farm’s Investment with Harvestshield™ Seed Treatment by McKillip Seed
Protect your investment. Protect your seed. Maximize your profit.
Hear what farmers are saying
"It’s like I have an extra person working for me. I have a little less stress I don’t have to endure myself. They really treat you like family. They don’t just treat you like you’re a sale and that’s it."
– Ped Wilson, Wabash County