seed treatment offers advanced protection through the early growing cycle. With excellent insect and fungal protection, Security FORCE
seed treatment gives the protection needed to get soybeans off to the ultimate start.
The true advantage of the Security Seed Protection System with Security FORCE is the combination of new actives along with proven actives. The synergy of these actives provides increased disease protection, best practice insect protection, improved emergence, and increased vigor.
Trilex® (strobilurin fungicide) is an additional systemic ingredient for dual modes of action against seedling diseases. When Trilex® is paired with a strong broad spectrum like Ipconazole that does the “heavy lifting” fungicide work, it offers a plant health boost, especially under cool or stressful growing conditions. This added boost often translates into higher yields.
Utilizing systemic active ingredients is important, but not at the sacrifice of strong contacts to clean the surface of the seed. TBZ is the best seed scrubber available, ensuring all pathogenic and “junk” fungi will not affect the seed or tender seedling no matter what the planting conditions. Plus, the high rate of TBZ in this blend delays SDS disease symptoms, reducing yield losses.
- Contains the latest technology for the suppression of Pythium and Phytophthora
- Excellent additional active to combat water molds in conjunction with Metalaxyl
- Protects against Pythium and Phytophthora resistant to Metalaxyl
- Long lasting protection in the root zone coupled with Metalaxyl systemic protection up the plant
- Provides a total of three modes of action effective against water molds
Security FORCE is:
- Better on Fusarium and Phytophthora as compared to industry standards.
- Highly loaded with a variety of actives, containing the right amount of activity without overloading the seed.